This guide is broken into 2 categories: non-members and current members.
Please find answers to your questions below.
It depends on your goals, motivation and budget but we build programs to your goals. We have some clients that just do our fitness kickboxing sessions, some that come 3-4 days per week, and some that do our semi-private training and personal training. Therefore, memberships could range from $57-$250/week. The best option is to book an orientation with our team either through email or phone:
Or call 647-907-5425 (select your chosen location)If your goal is to lose weight, tone your body or get stronger, check out our signature Body Challenge Programs by booking in directly here: http://www.markhamchallenge.com. To qualify for this program, you can discuss your fitness goals with our body transformation coaches.
For your first class, please arrive 15 minutes before class and come to the admin front desk. We will be more than happy to show you around and introduce the coach. Also please bring workout clothes, indoor shoes, a towel, a water bottle, and gloves/hand wraps. We also have hand wraps and gloves for sale if needed.
If you’d like to freeze or cancel your membership, please complete the membership change form here: http://www.fight.fitness/membership-change-form
Be sure to add a start date (the day you had submitted the request) and an end date (the day before you wish to return to Fight Fit) in the note section provided in order to have your request processed. Memberships cannot be retroactively frozen, so ensure that you submit your request no later than the day you wish for your freeze/hold to take effect.
*** Please read through the form completely so you understand ALL terms and conditions.
As per your contract and the membership change form, all regularly scheduled payments still come out during a membership freeze. The time that you had frozen would then be added to the end of your contract.
Example: If you had frozen your membership for 3 weeks and your membership is set to end on October 9th with your last payment being on September 9th, your membership will then end on October 30th with your last payment still being September 9th.
There are two ways to cancel your membership:
- If you are no longer in your contract or are 30 days away from your contract end date, all you need to do is fill out our membership change form requesting your membership cancellation here: http://www.fight.fitness/membership-change-form ****Please note this request MUST be done via our membership change form with at least a 30-day notice, as per our 30-day cancellation policy.
- If you are still in a contract and wish to cancel early, you are required to pay the early cancellation fee of 50% of what is remaining on your contract.
For example, If you have 8 months/payments remaining on your contract, you will be required to pay a penalty of the 4 remaining payments for breaking the contract.
Although your contract is set to end on a specific day, as per your signed contract, all memberships automatically auto-renew you on a month-to-month basis. Please request to cancel at least 30 days before your contract end date to not have it automatically renew.
The admin team does our very best effort to answer all calls that come in; however, there are two reasons as to why we may not be able to:
- Although we have early morning classes throughout the week, admin work in the afternoon to evening, which is our busiest times in the gym.
- We may be busy attending to other members, on another call, or away from the desk to take the class attendance. Please leave a voicemail, text, or send us an email and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Admin hours are as follows:
⁃ 2pm to 9pm on Monday to Thursday
⁃ 4pm to 7:30pm on Friday
⁃ 7am to 11am on Saturday
⁃ 8am to 11am on Sunday
*may be subject to change
All Fight Fit coaches do their very best to reply to all members in a timely manner (24-48 hours), however, there may be a few reasons why they may take a bit longer:
- Most accountability coaches receive a large amount of emails and FB messages and they do work through them in order from which they were received.
Therefore, if 20-30 members had reached out to them and you were the last to reach out, it may take some time for them to to work through their messages to get to yours.
- Although our Fight Fit staff and coaches love and enjoy what they do, they all need some time off for some R and R. But don’t worry, they will get back to you as soon as they are back in. If your concern requires immediate attention, another coach or staff member may be able to help you out.