This guide is broken into 2 categories: non-members and current members.
Please find answers to your questions below.
The best option is to book an orientation with our team though the scheduler below.
Or call 647-907-5425 If your goal is to lose weight, tone your body or get stronger, check out our signature Transformation Challenge Programs by booking in directly here: http://www.markhamchallenge.com.
To qualify for this program, you can discuss your fitness goals with our body transformation coaches.
For your first class, please arrive 15 minutes before class and come to the admin front desk. We will be more than happy to show you around and introduce the coach. Also please bring workout clothes, indoor shoes, a towel, a water bottle, and gloves/hand wraps. We also have hand wraps and gloves for sale if needed.
If you’d like to freeze or cancel your membership, please complete the membership change form here: http://www.fight.fitness/membership-change-form
Be sure to add a start date (the day you had submitted the request) and an end date (the day before you wish to return to Fight Fit) in the note section provided in order to have your request processed. Memberships cannot be retroactively frozen, so ensure that you submit your request no later than the day you wish for your freeze/hold to take effect.
*** Please read through the form completely so you understand ALL terms and conditions.
As per your contract and the membership change form, all regularly scheduled payments still come out during a membership freeze. The time that you had frozen would then be added to the end of your contract.
Example: If you had frozen your membership for 3 weeks and your membership is set to end on October 9th with your last payment being on September 9th, your membership will then end on October 30th with your last payment still being September 9th.
There are two ways to cancel your membership:
- If you are no longer in your contract or are 30 days away from your contract end date, all you need to do is fill out our membership change form requesting your membership cancellation here: http://www.fight.fitness/membership-change-form ****Please note this request MUST be done via our membership change form with at least a 30-day notice, as per our 30-day cancellation policy.
- If you are still in a contract and wish to cancel early, you are required to pay the early cancellation fee of 50% of what is remaining on your contract.
For example, If you have 8 months/payments remaining on your contract, you will be required to pay a penalty of the 4 remaining payments for breaking the contract.
Although your contract is set to end on a specific day, as per your signed contract, all memberships automatically auto-renew you on a month-to-month basis. Please request to cancel at least 30 days before your contract end date to not have it automatically renew.
You must cancel your personal training session AT LEAST 12 hours in advance. If it is not cancelled before then, it will result in a lost session.
You need to make a minimum purchase of $15 to use your points. Members can only redeem $10 of points at a time.
- 1. Go to https://fightfitness.trainerize.com/ your web browser (the Trainerize app itself is limited)
- Click on your name/image on the top right-hand corner of the screen and select “My Account”.
- Under “My Account” select “Payment Information” and add/update your payment details.
Need more help?
If your question is not answered here, please book a call with our support team below: